Do you need a bat house or need us to install one?
Michigan Bat Control can install a bat house on an open tree or a pole. This will give the bats an alternative roosting site other than your attic.
- We install bat houses on 20 foot high 3″ round conduit poles or 4″x4″ wood post
- All bat houses should be painted black to attract sunlight
- Bat houses should face the South East Corner of your Property
- Keep bat houses at least 100 feet away from your home
- 1,2, and 3 chamber bat houses.
- Great alternative living area for bats to control insects population